What a cold weekend this has been. Well three nights into having a new baby and we are starting to wear down. Madelyn still sleeps in her bed all day, but refuses to at night. Last night I was so ready to try anything. Ellie slept in our bed for a long time. We had a box bed of sort that she slept in. I tried pulling it out and finally putting her in bed with us. She hated that even more than her bed (I was thanking God for that). So back to the couch it was. And 5 1/2 hours later I had to wake her up to feed her. I am just glad that the couch is pretty comfortable, but I sure would like to sleep in my bed.
Mom was our first visitor since we came home. Here she is with her two girls.

Ellie requested a self pic :)
Here's to another night of trying to find sleep.
1 comment:
Love all my girls!!
Post a Comment