Friday, December 31, 2010

NYE 2010

Pictures of the Day




What a nice relaxing day. Bob was off we did a little shopping in the afternoon. After a nice filling lunch/dinner at Texas Roadhouse we came home. We had a couple of invite for NYE, but for the first time in years-staying home just sounded so much better. I really did not want to have Maddie out on the roads late, and we are attempting to get her on a regular schedule. So we stayed in and watch "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," which actually was really good-I was a little concerned in the beginning. Ellie went to bed about 10:45, and we dozed off and on. But I sure was wide awake to watch NKOTB and BSB perform on Rocking Eve. I am really considering tickets for one of their upcoming concerts. I feel like a middle schooler again.

It was nice to be in bed shortly after the ball dropped. Happy New Year Everyone.

No comments: