Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Week

Today was supposed to be Madelyn's birthday, but I sure am glad that she is already a week old. Bob took over last night and let me get caught up on some sleep. She slept well for him, but on the couch-of course. I actually feel much better today, but I am looking forward to tomorrow when we can finally get out of the house.
After not getting a chance to bathe yesterday, I took one this morning. I quickly jumped in the shower and told Ellie to keep an eye on Maddie. When I got out there was not crying, and Ellie responded that everything was good. Then Madelyn started fussing. Ellie asked if she could give her the pacifier. I said yes. Then after I dried off and came into the room her is what I saw.

Ellie got her stool and climbed in. Was not expecting that.

Me and my girls all dressed and fixed up
I decided to get out some fun. Ellie loves playing the Wii, but it seems like we have not played it since last winter (she is an outside girl). I have to admit when I got on the Wii Fit for the first time since before I was pregnant I was a little discourage. It asked me why I gained so much weight (pregancy was not an option--go figure).

Here is Ellie teaching me some Yoga moves
We also had several rounds of visitors today. It was nice to visit with others since we have not been getting out.
Meghan and Emily were the first to visit

Followed by Melissa and Maranda

Then this evening Melvin and Donna came over
Happy one week Miss Maddie.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Love the picture of Ellie in the bed with Madelyn!!