Believe it or not she had no interest in opening up presents. She has been so excited for Santa and her American Girl Doll that she could not talk of anything else. Finally when she had finished opening her presents (it seemed like we forced her with some) she said, "Can I eat now." What? Really-that whole time all she was thinking about was eating. But after she downed breakfast she was so excited to play with everything, it was like she was opening them up all over again for the first time (with excitement this time).
Maddie's gift-yes she is there, you can barely make her out
After we got cleaned up we loaded up to go to Nanny's. We had a yummy dinner as always. Ellie got a new outfit for her AG doll and Barbie stuff. Nanny's surpried all of us cousins with a very special gift. I love my Nanny so much and I thank God everyday for another one to have her in my life.
After we left Nanny's we spend time at Mom and Dad's. The girls were tired but Ellie held on to get the presents I am sure she has been asking for for months. Some of the items she got were: some cute outfits, a camera, and games (UNO Moo and Red Rover). Probably her favorite thing was her new pair of crocs (she got a total of five pairs of shoes/boots for Christmas-I see a potential prob


What a great Christmas weekend. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family that strives to make sure my girls are happy.






No comments:
Post a Comment