Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow Day

Well kinda. I have not been secretative about my hatred for snow. But I will admit, I did cast a warm fuzzy smile this morning when Ellie first looked out the window and saw the snow. The pure excitement in her eyes was so awesome. She about drove us crazy though all morning asking when she could go outside to play.

Madelyn did...ok last night. When she finally did get to sleep she sleep for about 5 hours. But we were both on the couch. She had no problem sleeping in her bed during the day, but night time she was not having it. She is such a cold natured baby. She shivers all the time unless she is wrapped in lots of clothes and blankets. Her little hands are like ice.

Here she is just hanging out



Ellie is all smiles

Already finished round one: Mommy and Maddie were taking a nap


Ready for Round 2

Don't know who had more fun, Ellie or Daddy.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Glad to see that she is enjoying her blanket!!