Friday, November 8, 2013

Family Time

This week Ellie's school had their literacy family night. Ellie had a good time measuring, adding, and earning prizes. I was kinda surprised that it was not more crowded. There were a plenty of people there, but not like other things we have been to in the past. 




Love this leaf picture of Maddie


Ellie is really doing good with her reading. She brings home books each week from school and can read them pretty easily.


Here Papaw Jenkins made her a hat, she was excited to wear it to school. She was so cute when I picked her up from school. 

I love Uptown Art, I might even be addicted :-). Tonight I took Shelby there to paint for her birthday. This was my fourth painting, but Shelby's first. I was a bit intimidated, because the painting she chose was one of the hardest looking ones I have done. But it actually was not too bad, and we had a great time. This is such a great night out, and I cannot wait until I get to paint to upcoming paintings that are on my calendar. 





No comments: