Saturday, November 16, 2013

Painting Fun

Ellie wanted to have a friend party this year now that she is in kindergarten. I knew that we would be having Maddie's party at the end of the month at the house and we did not want to have another one at the house. So I went on the search of somewhere easy, but fun. Ellie loves crafts and making things, so Earth and Fire was a great fit. It was a little pricey, but not to bad considering all we had to do was show up when it started and leave when it was over--they did everything else. We were kinda limited to how many we could have and Ellie have several circle of friends that she wanted to invite from. She ended up with eleven friends who came. I am thankful that many of the moms stayed to help with the painting and bathroom breaks.





Even Maddie had fun painting her kitty cat




Loved the Minion cupcakes



Lila, Eme, Ellie, Abby, Katie, Lilly, Christian, Cooper, Lilly, and Kimberlyn 
Love these cute little crazy faces.


No comments: