Last year I did some research on the Polar Express at French Link. I found that if you want tickets you have to order them months in advance. I knew that I wanted to take the girls the following year. This summer I was playing around on the internet and just happened to look at French Lick (thought about taking a trip up there, but opted out). That is when I came across the Polar Express. I immediately looked at ticket availability and found that they were selling out fast. Many of the Saturday nights were booked or really close. Sundays are normally busy days for us and plus we have school/work in the morning, but tonight was perfect because there was no school tomorrow for Veteran's Day.
I had woken up this morning with an awful stiff neck and I had pretty much had heat or ice on it all day. I really was not feeling that well, but the girls were pretty excited. We arrived into French Link a few hours early to have dinner. We ate at the Winery. The pizza here was awesome. The girls really enjoyed it (even though they were both pretty tired).
They already had their Christmas decor up!
Hot Choc-co-late/Cheers
Ellie had so much fun dancing with the Elfs.
I really hope to take the girls back in the future, before the Christmas magic fads with age.





No comments:
Post a Comment