Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is always so crazy. We started at my Nanny's and then we headed on to Bob and Janet's.


If my eyes were open more this would be a great picture




I gave my Nanny my old Ipad and now she is a Candy Crush addict.
Love watching her learn technology

The girls spent the night with Mom and Dad, as each Thanksgiving evening of past. I know there has been a lot issue with stores opening Thanksgiving night, but for me I like it better. Bob and I came home after dinners and rested for a bit. Meg came over about 8:00 and we heading to Clarksville about 8:30. We started at the mall, then went on to Target. Target was not as crowded as it was last year, but the line was still crazy long. After Target we made a few more stops before going to Steak and Shake for a snack. Then before heading back home we stopped by Kohl's. I was really surprised how few people were in the store--yes it was about 2:00 am, but still. Last year when we went past at 1:00 the line to check out was wrapped around the store. 



No comments: