Sunday, November 3, 2013

First Weekend In November

This weekend begins our craziness that will last through the holidays. Friday night I had a dress rehearsal for our fall production of A Night On Broadway. We did a several covers of popular Broadway songs. After dress we had a cast dinner at El Nopal. From dinner, I picked Bob and the girls up and we went to Shelby's Halloween party at the Shell Farm. It was her band friends. She had a great turn out and the weather was just right. 


Maddie loved snuggling with Aunt Sue


I cannot believe how grown up she is


Someone gave Maddie purple cupcakes :)

Saturday was showtime. The performance went really well and the kids did great. Ellie and a few other kids had a minor role. Ellie was excited about getting her make-up done. 




Today Ellie and I met up with a few of her friends from dance and their moms to go to Floyd Central to see their production of Les Miserables. While this was a great production, I was a little disappoint at how many adults/non student cast members there was in the show. The two main characters were played by professional actors. I guess I was just expecting a high school cast with maybe a few minor roles filled with adults. But it was a good show nonetheless. Ellie did enjoy it, but thankful she did not really understand it yet. One of the reasons were went was because her dance studio did the choreography for the production.



No comments: