This week started off to 2013 regular week. We had a snow day on Monday and a 2-hr delay on Tuesday. I am so ready for the snow and cold to be gone. The countdown to spring break has begun (3 weeks).
This is our last week of rehearsal before tech week for School House Rock Live. This has been a show that has had one crazy mix up after the other. But I am sure that everything will come together in the end, somehow it always does. This is a really cute show and the cast has worked so hard. Today the cast wore their cast shirts so we could get some great photos of the rehearsal. Here are a few that I took of E.
After rehearsal, I met Bob in town and we immediately headed to Louisville to the George Strait concert. George is my absolute favorite artist of all time and I was so excited to see him one last time before he retires at the end of the year.
We were in Bob's company's suite. I love hanging out in here. We had a really nice time. And George did not disappoint.


No comments:
Post a Comment