Sunday, March 16, 2014

School House Rock LIVE!

After three months of rehearsals, planning, more planning, producing, and running her and there it all came together for show weekend. This was such a fun, entertaining show and the cast really got to showcase their talents. While I am always glad when a show is finished, I will definitely miss this cast and the show as well. 

Friday


My three seniors who will be greatly missed: Katie, Jacob, and Anna


Sissy and Lissa came to watch E


Ellie's partner in the show Anna Gregory


Love these girls 

Saturday


Kendra and Walter came to watch E


Nanny also came 


Memaw and Papaw were there too


Anna, E, and Brooke--she really loved hanging with these two girls


Love my E with the flowers I made her

Sunday


A little pre-show fun with her friend Dallas


Aunt Sharon came to watch


Grandma was there as well


Shelby supporting E


And Aunt Linda came to watch also


Ellie and her friend Lilly G


Ellie has been a fan of Anna for three years


All of her flowers


The flowers my cast got me!!
Love them all and looking forward to the fall.

No comments: