Friday was again such a disappointment. I woke up still without power. Ellie I am spent a boring morning doing nothing, then we went for a visit with my friend Laura and her girls.
We got back will a lot of time to kill in the warm, powerless house. So we do what we both do best--took a nap.
Bob got home around 6:00 and about 7:00 (still no power) we left for the Ctown Football game. We had a pretty good time at the game, even though Ctown did not do so well. We had already made plans for Ellie to spend the night with Mom and Dad because she was starting to get a stuffy nose and had been sneezing all day. I knew the lack of air and the humidifier was really starting to effect her (Bob and myself included).
We returned home around 10:00 and to our shock we had power. YAH finally. We decided to leave Ellie at Mom's because Bob needed rest and I was leaving bright and early to hit the yard sales.
No comments:
Post a Comment