Saturday, September 20, 2008
Yard Sale/Auction
I do not go to yard sales very often. It is not that I don't like to, it is just that I value my extra sleep. But Susan called me last night and told me that several subdivisions in Sellersburg we having their neighborhood sales, so we decided to check them out. We were quite disappointed. There were hardly any homes that had baby clothes. But I did find a few cute outfits at one of the last house before we finished up.

Then after yard saleing we went to an auction nearby. The main items that we were going for we the Longaberger baskets. The advertisement said that there was over 160 of them. There was a lot of people there to bid on the baskets, so they were going pretty high. But I did manage to get a few that I wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment