This has been such a busy week. I felt like I have been playing catch up all week. I guess that is what I could expect for taking a week vacation in September ;) Anyway, I made it through and all is well.
This weekend was nice. Yesterday, Ellie and I along with Janet and Shelby went to the Northside International Festival. It was a really nice event. Northside's mission groups put on the display. There was representation from many different countries.
This weekend was nice. Yesterday, Ellie and I along with Janet and Shelby went to the Northside International Festival. It was a really nice event. Northside's mission groups put on the display. There was representation from many different countries.
Shelby feeding the goat.
Ellie wanted to feed the goat too.
Today we got up early, went to church, and I have been working around the house ever since (minus a hour and half trip to the new Kohls and Meijer). I got a lot of cleaning done, and Bob has started to grade the yard in preparation for Ellie's party.
Ellie shares Daddy's passion for "big" toys
Early in the day she was helping me mow grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment