I had taken a break to check on Ellie and sat down on the front porch to talk to Janet, when a FOX 41 news crew drove into the driveway and asked if we would be interested in being interviewed. So we did and made the news that night. We were all crowded into Bob and Janet's little living room watching ourselves on a small battery power TV in the dark.
We went home and spent the night there in the dark.
Tuesday- No power.
Wednesday- Still no power. Today I went down and helped my dad get my Nanny's house cleaned up. She had a lot of trees down. Tonight we went to Sam's to celebrate Johnny's 18th Birthday. This was nice to get away and spend time doing something normal.
Thursday- Yet again no power. Today I was beginning to get a little more irritable, mostly because it was getting warmer outside as well as inside my house. Ellie is not happy either.
No comments:
Post a Comment