Thursday, March 24, 2011

SB: Day Five

Today I decided that we were not going to do anything but go to town to have lunch. So we stayed home all morning. Then we met Melvin and Donna at the Chinese Restaurant in town. This is Ellie (and their) favorite place to eat. However, she just eats jello and chicken nuggets. But I guess they have the best.

Then while we were on our way home it was snowing, yes snowing on Spring Break. I can home and decided to cook dinner once this week. I love chicken and noodles. I am always up for a challenge so I tried to make homemade noodles. And they even turned out, amazing. They were a little thick, but they were some of the best made from scratch noodles I have ever eaten. Yummy.

Then we had a relaxing evening at home.

This is what Spring Break should be all about (a break).

No comments: