Today was beautiful, just a little too windy, but quite warm. It has been so nice this week leaving school at normal time. But of course Bob had to go out of town to Louisiana and Texas, so I still did not get home some nights until late. That was in part to Mom inviting me to dinner each night so I would not have to cook (like I do really anyway). It was very nice of her to do that, and Ellie really enjoyed staying extra to see Papaw.
Bob got home late last night. So we were excited to come home and wait for him to get off. Ellie could not wait to get outside to play. When Bob got home he had an early Easter surprise for her, a new trampoline. She has been asking for one for about a year and a half now. We agree that she is big enough to get one.





No comments:
Post a Comment