Today I had my thirty-one party. Thanks to everyone who came, I appreciate each one of you and your willingness to support me. I made chicken salad for the first time, and it turned out amazing. I made quite a few sandwiches knowing that I would be home all week and that I could snack on them. But everyone else must have liked my sandwiches too, because there was only two left.
The day was so beautiful. Bob was gracious enough to let me have the party in the garage. We left the doors up and the sun shining in was amazing. I had a pretty good show, and I was able to get a lot of stuff free or half off.
The girls got to see all their favorite people, so they were happy. After the party was over Meg, Josh, and Eme came to drop something off. The girls also got to play. It was cute watching Ellie and Eme play in her trampoline. Have I already said the weather was beautiful :)? Who needs Florida. It was 8 o'clock before we knew it. I love that it does not get dark until later.



No comments:
Post a Comment