Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SB: Day Four

Today we were planning to go to the zoo with Mom. We slept in kinda late and not going to lie, it was nice. Maddie has been sleeping through the night since right before I went back to school. She has still be getting up around 5:30/6:00 (which is her normal schedule when I am going to work) to nurse, but falls immediately back to sleep and does not wake until about 9:30ish. Ellie has been sleeping in until about 9:00/9:30. After we laid around for a while, I asked Ellie if she was ready to go to Memaw's and then to the zoo. She responded that she did not really want to go to the zoo, but to just play at Memaw's instead. Which was fine with me. It was again another beautiful day and going to be 80.

We had a nice visit. And really got to take advantage of the weather.

No comments: