Friday, May 9, 2014

Ellie's First Field Trip

Ellie had her first field trip of her school days today. She and her kindergarten class went to the Science Center in Louisville. The idea of chaperoning a elementary field trip causes me to go into a panic, and I would seriously have to be medicated before I go--no really it would stress me out that much. But I am so glad that Ellie has always parents of kids in her class. She is an ideal class, and I could not ask for anything better experience this year. 

So it made me so happy when I got this surprise message with these cute little photos from the mom that Ellie was paired with. I love seeing her so happy. 




I think she was still wet when I picked her up :)

At school today, one of my students that graduated last year came by for a visit during my prep. I sure do miss many of the students from last year. It was a nice visit, and I am so happy to see her doing so well.  


Oh and I made it, no more extended day!!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Ellie sure does love her Kidszone at the Science Center!!