Well God allowed me to see another year. Because of the doctor putting me back on steroids, I have decided that I do not want to gain any more weight--so I have put myself on a cleanse. It is a ten day cleanse that is actually not that bad and it is food that I love. I did not think the start of it through, however, a baby shower, my birthday, a wedding, and going to my favorite restaurant in Indy all falls within the ten days.
Ellie looked so cute this morning
When I got to school, two of my students "surprised" me with cupcakes, flowers, and they decorated my room.
These girls are awesome and I will miss them next year.
Ellie had Karate, and then after that Bob took me to O'Charley's for a yummy salad (one of the few things that I eat). 32 was not so bad.





No comments:
Post a Comment