Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

This morning I woke up and saw on Facebook that Adrienne and Co was having their kids in the kitchen today. I called Mom to see if she wanted to go with the girls and I. The girls have been several times and really love working with the sweet stuff. Adrienne's really do a lot for this event. The girls each walked out with a cupcake for Mom, a cheeseball from Grandma, three donuts, a cookie, and marshmallows covered in chocolate and peanuts.  




After we were finished, the girls and I took Mom out to lunch. She chose Rockies. We opted to sit outside because it was beautiful. Lunch was yummy too. 




When we got back to Mom's, the girls gave me the boxes they made for me. I loved them. It is so nice of Mom to always make sure the girls are doing something for Bob and I. 



This little bit was tired when we got home


Later the evening we went out to eat at Boom Bozz with my aunt and uncle. 

Today we were planning on going to church and then head to dinner to shop and eat for Mother's Day. But Ellie woke up with a pretty high fever. Her allergies have really been getting the best of her this weekend. So after a few hours her fever broke, and she was ready to go. Me on the other hand was not feeling well, my allergies was kicking me as well. So we made a quick trip to Louisville because I had some things that I needed to pick up. We stopped by Bob's mom's to wish her a happy mother's day, and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. 

We all were exhausted and felt yucky--so bedtime came really early for us. 

1 comment:

Susie said...

Had fun!! Thanks for inviting Memaw!