Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Funday

As with normalcy, Ellie woke up with the sunlight. I tried to keep her in bed as long as possible (Bob and Maddie slept on). Finally, Maddie was awake and the girls could not contain themselves any longer. They started sneaking out of the room to see if Amy or Joe was up or if they could wake them up. 


After we all got up and ready, we went to one of our favorite restaurants in the Indy area for brunch. Granite City is one of the restaurants that you crave. While we have only eaten the brunch there, it is amazing and we have really contemplated driving up on several occasions just for the food. We had a nice meal and got our bellies full just in time to head home. 



Ellie did not want to leave Amy

Of course we had to stop Edinburg to pick up a few things. :) Then we headed home. I went into town to the grocery store, and while I was there Janet called to invite us to dinner. Johnny was home for the weekend, and she had made dinner for him and the family. Ellie was really excited and surprised to see him. She sure does love her Johnny. 


Today was the last day of my cleanse and I am down 6 lbs. While I did not lose that much weight (I am blaming the steroids), I do feel better and now am more aware of what I end. I weigh my options when choosing calories, I want to make sure the calories I am putting into my body are worth it first. I do not expect to lose weight while I am on the steroids, but I do hope to maintain and not gain anymore until I go off of them. 

No comments: