Saturday, May 24, 2014

Wedding #1

Today was the first wedding of the year for us. We have several more weddings coming up in the summer and early fall. We started the morning off at a funeral for a dear friend of the family. She has been battling MS for many years, and she went on to be with Jesus this week. While it was such a sad event, her mass was beautiful in celebrating her life. Bob and I were both sad that we had to leave right after the funeral to make it to Muncie in time for the wedding. 

Next we headed to Muncie to watch my little cousin, Tyler get married. 



Sue and Shawn kept the girls this morning--my Moo Moo was playing dress up.


Travel ready


We make it literally right on time. We snuck in the back just as the attendants were starting to walk down the aisle. The church was beautiful and so was the ceremony.



These girls are ready to party


My Aunt Gina-mother of the Groom, looking gorgeous as always


Aunt Joan


Cousin Carrie


Cousin Amanda


Aunt Billie


Love hanging with the guy-Uncle Dennis


Cousin Danielle







The bride with my girls




It was such a great time, spending it with my family. I have an awesome family, and I am reminded of it each time we get together. I only wish we could get together more often like we did when I was younger. 

Bob and I left around 8:30/9:00 and head back to Fisher's to spend the night with Amy and spend some time with her. The girls were so excited to see Amy. Ellie went upstairs to bed about 10:30, while Maddie wanted to wait up for Joe to get home from work. In the meantime, Maddie convinced Amy that she needed to watch Frozen. So yes at 11:00, we started Frozen. It was a nice evening. 

No comments: