Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Half Way Over

It is hard to believe that Spring Break is already half way done. The remaining school year will probably drag on because we have no more days off (well unless you count Memorial Day the week before we get off), but I have great things planned for my classes.

Today Ellie and I were going to hlep Meg out by watching Emily for the morning. Emily was great, she sleep most of the time only waking to eat. Ellie has started to cut more teeth--if that is possible--she keeps saying "teeth" and "eer" while tugging on her ear. Poor thing, she is asking for "more med."
Smiling EmilyFinally, she sleeps
This afternoon we put our rain gear on and headed out to meet up with Meg in Clarksville. After a great lunch, Meg got the courage to take Emily to get her ears pierced. She only cried for a few minutes and both Mommy and baby did great.

Now we are finishing our evening watching Idol. Ellie is so cute and enjoying it just as much as I am.

Clapping and singing at the same time--she is so talented ;)

No comments: