Friday, March 6, 2009

Sick Little Girl

Ellie loves Balloons so I got her one


I consider us very lucky to have such a healthy baby. Besides the normal sinus/allergy problems, Ellie has never been sick. Until now. Last night after Meg and Emily left Ellie and Bob went to bed. I stayed up to read because I was not tired. Then about 11:30 I went to bed. Ellie was asleep in our bed. I laid down and she woke up and threw up everywhere. This continued until about 4:00 in the morning. Needless to say we did not make it church. We spend all day Sunday trying to catch up cleaning up from the night and trying to catch up on sleep. Ellie was fine all day but she just did not want to eat much.



Monday morning she woke up fine, but had diarrhea all day and night. Also Bob came home very ill and he started to have sharp pains in his side and spent most of the evening in the bathroom. Around bed time Ellie threw up again and Bob was in a lot of pain. His mother came and took home to the hospital (we thought it may be his gallbladder). All turned out to be ok for now, they really did not know what it was.



Ellie has had diarrhea ever since, but all is well besides that. She is a happy normal baby besides the lack of her eating and constantly filling up her diaper.



Mom took her to the doctor today. They said that everything is ok and it just has to run its course. She is doing much better tonight.

No comments: