Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break Day Two

SB Day One was spent laying around in anticipation of going to the dentist, and then the dreaded appointment ;( BOO. But God delievered again, and I survived. The SB dentist visits are becoming a habit--I had a wisdom tooth pulled last year.

Day Two was much better. Ellie and I slept in, got some laundry done and then we got ready and headed to Jeff. We went to visit my Nanny. I feel like I never get to see her anymore because her schedule and my schedule never allows us to get together. God gave us another warm day, not as sunny, but warm none the less. Nanny fixed us a little lunch and then we had a nice visit. Ellie was entertained with some Cheerios and a few measuring cups. After a while we decided to go outside.

Ellie meets "The Cows" I think only my sister, brother, and me are older than

the cows in our familyShe is so happy to be outsideEllie and Great-Granny

After we left Nanny's, Ellie and I went to Perrin Park. I was hoping the playground area was open, but not until April 1. So we walked around the trail. Well I walked and she rode. I would ask Ellie about different things on our trail (i.e. trees, birds, ducks, water, rocks) and she would call them out before I could finish saying them.

I was not ready to go home yet, so Ellie and stopped by Mom's so she could play outside in her playhouse. She is so cute, especially the phone pics---I wonder where she has learned that from? Maybe she will enjoy cooking more than her mom ;)


Don't know who she is talking too, but it sure is good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love those pigtails!

Love,
Aunt Nette