Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Easter Egg Hunt

We knew that there was a chance for rain today, but we were hoping that it held off until after we went to an Easter Egg Hunt this morning. Well no such luck. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, it starting to rain. But we thought it should not take long to find some eggs, so we bundled and hooded up ready to go.
We were just a little wet.Ellie checking out her goodiesShelby waiting for the ok to start hunting

Ellie, surprisingly LOVED the Easter BunnyThree wet, hunters

After the hunt, Ellie, Shelby, and I went shopping for Ellie some new pajamas. The we headed to Fazoli's for lunch. Then Ellie and I came home to get some laundry done and the house cleaned. Yeah right. We ended up outside (of course--I think this child would sleep outside if she could). For some reason my car did not smell good after our trip to Cincy, so I decided to clean the inside completely. Wow, what a job. After the front seats, I started the count down until I was finished. Just as I had the end in sight, Bob asked if I would do his next. So recluctantly, I did.


I was wondering where that went

Pushing it back

The neighbors little dog broke out to come play with Ellie

No comments: