Friday, March 27, 2009

Trip up the River

We have not really done anything special this week while I was off. It has been nice to get caught up on things around the house. But this morning I called Bob and asked him if he could take half day so we could take Ellie to the Newport Aquarium. After he got his work finished he called to say he was on his way. So we packed up and headed up the river. Ellie loves fish and watching them, so we hoped that she would enjoy the aquarium.

Touching the starfish and crabs

She has a love for frogs

The sharks was one of our favorites


Ellie, not so much

This was her favorite, looking at the fish through the glass

She really likes the aquarium, but Bob and I agree that this one was not near as good as the one in Gatlinburg. We can't wait to take her there.

No comments: