I loved going yard saleing last fall. It was so neat to get lots of clothes for Ellie at much cheaper prices. Well the first big yard sale of the season was this weekend. Bob, Ellie, Meg, Emily, and I went to the Little Consignment sale tonight. It had been going on for two days and you could tell, but it was not crowded and we still found a lot of very cute things for great deals.
Afterwards we went to dinner at Cracker Barrel. Ellie ate good for the first time in a week. I was so happy, now hopefully is started to come out solid.
After dinner, we stopped by Bob and Janet's. They had never seen Emily yet. Ellie got a new toy and loved it. She instantly spotted it as soon as we hit the door.
Papa and Rufus meets Emily
Ellie and her new ride
No comments:
Post a Comment