After I dropped Mom off Ellie, and I went to visit Grandma and Papaw Jenkins. She had fun playing with all of her toys. But once she started fighting sleep, we packed up and left for home to take a much needed nap for Mommy and Ellie.
I think she pulled everything out
She gave this baby a bath with a baby whip, she was dirty
We woke up after about an hour or so to the sun shining. So of course we had to go outside and play. I had bought Ellie a small package of Easter eggs, and I hide them around the driveway and garage. She got so excited when she was finding them. I can not wait until Easter. Bob came home a little later and we (well he) grilled some yummy hamburgers.
It is so hard to believe SB is almost over. I am sure summer will be here before we know. I can't believe that it is already almost April. This year is flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment