Saturday, March 21, 2009

Memories of the Past

Meghan Jenkins Jacobs and my friendship goes way back. I think it began when I was a Freshman or Sophomore in high school. It was so common for us to spend the night with each other. Well obviously that ended once we got older and married. But last night we revisited the days of old. We went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel (the normal fish Friday experience), then we invited Meghan to come back to the house to spend the night. (of course that included Emily too).

We had such a good time. We laid down about 11:30, and I was expecting Miss Emily to wake us up in the middle of the night, but she didn't. She sleep until about 6:00. Meg was able to get a good nights sleep. She went back to sleep and got back up around 8:00 for good, which is the same time that Ellie normally gets up. After we got ready, we headed to the firehouse for the Crusade for Children's pancake breakfast.

Emily tried out Ellie's Bumbo seat

Daddy's girl at the Firehouse

1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I wish I would have invented the Bumpo... LOVE IT