Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

We went to church on Saturday, so we slept in this morning. God blessed us with another beautiful day. Bob and I started to unload wood, and then I was saved from work by my Dad and brother. Ellie and I rode around on the 4-wheeler for a while before Meghan and Emily came over ready to grill out. YUMMY. We made an awesome lunch. After lunch Bob found his normal Sunday spot on the couch with the race turned on. Only this time he had two sleepy girls join him. Meg and I took advantage of this, we went outside to read in the sunlight

This is what we found when we came in to check on them

Later on Meg and I dropped Ellie and Emily off at Mom's and we headed to church for the 90s party. We had such a "blast from the past." 90s music rocked, not so sure about the clothing.

No comments: