Tuesday, May 12, 2009

18 Months

Today you are 18 months. I can not believe how fast the time has flown. You are changing everyday. Your vocabulary grows so quickly. You say words that I never even known you knew (and you use them in context).

You are one of the happiest babies I have ever known. Unless you are mad, there is always a smile on your face. You are learning to use the potty in the potty. You prefer to use the big toilet instead of yours. E (CoCo) has become your best friend (you still have not convinced her yet). You love to be "side" and hate it when we bring you in. Your "byeee" is the sweetest sound, well next to "Momma." I can't count how many times in a day you say "shooes." You are collecting as many as Momma has. You call Memaw, "MeMe." ;0) and love to say "PaPaw."

You are so special and have brought so much joy to your Daddy and my life. We are so blessed that God has given you to us to raise. We looked forward to watching you grow in the many years to come.

No comments: