Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Week

Normally I am not the person that expects a great fuss to be made over my birthday. It is not that I fear getting older, but that I just have extensive modesty now that I am older. But my birthday week has been a really good one this year.

Monday- Bob brought home Fazoli's. This is extremely rare and one of my favorite fast food places.

Tuesday- Bob had a meeting and did not get home until late, but when he did get home he went ahead and gave me my birthday gift (which I did not expect). I have had this new found desire to learn how to cake decorate. (I already have the baking mastered ;) So when he brought home a 100 piece decorating kit I was so excited. I can't wait to try it out.

Today: My Actual birthday. I took off 1/2 day to take Ellie to get her 18 month pictures taken. The weather was gorgeous. Ellie did ok with pics, but afterwards I went to Mom's where she made one of my favorite dinners. It was so yummy. Then when I got home Bob took Ellie so I could spend some much needed time completing Johnny's slideshow for his graduation. It is really started to look good, and I will be done this weekend. FINALLY.

Who knew that turning a year older after 18 could be so fun.

No comments: