Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rainy Sunday

Today we were up bright and early. We have been wanting to visit Southeast's Indiana Campus since it has opened. Last night we decided to try it out. So this morning we got our very happy baby ready and headed on. The church is very nice. We have been going to Northside for several years now and liked it, but something did not seem right. As soon as we got into SECC it just felt right. The santuary has a church feel atmosphere. The worship was great, as well as Dave Stone's message on marriage. We did not check Ellie into the nursery yet, but she did pretty well. She loves to sing and she did quite loudly during the worship. When we were praying to "Jesus" she started singing "Jesus loves me." I am definatly thinking we will be back next week.

After church and breakfast (one of the many perks of going to a 9:00 service) we went for a visit with Bob and Janet. Now my daughter has been flirting with the idea of using a big girl potty for several weeks now. But today she took a big step. She came up to me at Bob and Janet's and said "poo poo." So I thought ok, we will try. So I took her into the bathroom and she went a little. She liked that and got really excited. Then about 15 minutes later she said "poo poo" again. So we went back to the bathroom and she went a lot more. We kept praising her and she was so proud of herself. So I think that it is time for full out potty training. Wish us luck.

playing with Johnny

Johnny came by and played some more

Have I ever mentioned how much this child loves to sing?

No comments: