Saturday, May 2, 2009

Derby 09

This was such a weird Derby year for me. I guess it has been too many years of me not setting foot on the track that has lessen the thrill of the weekend. Or it could be that the weather was so crummy. Anyway we had a very busy Saturday all the same. We slept in too long. Then when we got up Bob made breakfast and we cleaned the house up a bit. After that I ran to the store to pick up some essentials for my dishes that I was taking to Trisha's Derby Party. (Banana Pudding and Taco Dip, Yum). Then I came home and got ready. Ellie had been is such an odd mood as well. She did not really take a nap all day.

This is all the nap that Ellie got today (15 minutes total)Ellie riding her tractor at Aunt Trish's
Do you see the little piggy

After we left Trisha's we headed to my aunt and uncles to see my little cousins off to Prom. We had such a great time spent at their house. After the kids finally got off to dinner, we headed to dinner ourselves.

Ellie and KaseyEllie finds her way in every picture
So beautifulKatie, Matt, and SadieEllie and MattAww brother and sister :0 )Such a love filled familyShe loved the trampoline

Some how I managed to get up there

Walter took Ellie for a ride on the mo-ped, she kept saying "ride, ride"

I am always saying how Ellie plays by herself. This is what she did for about 15 minutes. Just playing in the rocks by my Nanny's car.

No comments: