Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This was a very low key mother's day. I did not feel good this morning, so we slept in. It was kinda nice. Then we got up and went to visit with Janet. She wanted to cook lunch for everyone (yes on her mother's day). I am very lucky to have a good mother-in-law. We are all so blessed.



Then after we finished lunch, we went to visit with Mom. I do not know how I could ever thank my Mom for all that she has done for us. She is my rock and I can only hope that she knows how appreciated that she really is. Ellie is so lucky to get to spend everyday with her (I know I was when I was growing up).

1 comment:

Susie said...

I was glad that I got stay home with you Dawn and now Ellie. You never know what you miss when your not around.