We are able to stay in the house because we have a fire place that nearly heats the entire house, plus a generator for other essentials. Bob took the day off, but he has been out on fire runs almost the entire day.
Bob taking care of us...as always
It is really snowing again, isn't 7 inches of snow and ice enough
Chloe thinks twice...she does not want to slide off the deck
We made a pallet in the living room in front of the fire so we could stay warm. Ellie liked the idea of playing with her toys in the living room and not in her bedroom. I also opened up a new toy. She got so many toys for her birthday and Christmas that I saved a few of them back to open sporadically through out the year, she really likes this idea.
This has really been such a boring day. Everyone else is talking about how caught up they are getting. I am getting further behind, no internet means no class preparations. But I did get to spend time with Ellie. I did not get to play with her much because she MUST have it her way and she gets mean. She is annal that way (I wonder where that comes from ;). But I love reading time, and so does she.
Here's to a long, dark night. I hope everyone is staying warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment