Tonight was awesome. I successfully directed my first performance on my own. We had a pretty good turn out for all of the circumstances the surrounded us. The students did great, and they did not mess up really at all. I thought that they all would be so exhausted and ready for a break. But no, they are already asking for what we are doing next. Well we are resting first. After the performance we went to the Mexican restaurant in town, very yummy. I brought Bob and Ellie along with us for all the fun.
"Stacy" and "Katie"
Curtain call, they got me flowers ;)
"Rosy" and her hot fudge sunday
"Doug" was celebrating his 16th birthday
Loving their hot fudge sundays

**By the way, the play was called "Love is a Hot Fudge Sunday."
Also, Beth sorry for the non understanding that we put you through for those four years. I really appreciate all that you did to make my drama experience so awesome. I could only hope that I can give my students a portion of what you gave us.
No comments:
Post a Comment