Tonight Ellie and I spent much of the evening just hanging out around the house. After school I picked her up from Mom and Dad. We ate dinner there and then headed home to get in out of the cold. I hate the winter, because all I want to do is get home out of the cold. I can not wait until summer or spring at least. Then I may want to do something besides hybernate inside of the house.
Here are a few cute pics from the night.
She is already trying to learn to type, I am curious to see how old she is when she can first learn to use the computer by herself. (Bob was in late high school when he first used a computer and for Me it was in 7th or 8th grade, my how the times have changed)Ellie blowing kisses to Daddy.
The upside to having an uneventful night is the gain in sleep. Good night to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment