Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two Hour Delay

Everyone who has been reading my blog has been subject to my bias against snow and snow days. Sorry, for that broken record. This morning I was surprised when I woke up around 4:00 to take Chloe out to see everything covered in white. All I could think was YAH hopefully we will have a 2 hr delay. I don't think I sleep really well until I got the phone call, then I was able to stretch and roll over and slumber for a few hours more (we don't have to be there until the students do, I am shocked to here that there are teachers that still have to go in :( bummer). Ellie woke up with me and she was in such a good mood. Here are some pictures of her this morning.

Love this face


Chloe is such a good dog

The day ended up flying by as all delay days do. I could use a few more of these. But now I am behind in all my classes and the midterm is tomorrow. So watch out kids tomorrow is bell to bell.

No comments: