So we might as well end the week with a snow day as well. Bob went back to work today, and that left Ellie and I at home, and no Internet (what else is there to do). We got up pretty early. We received another 1/2 inch of snow over night and this morning, I was a little apprehensive about leaving, but I decided to try out the 4-Wheel drive. It was surprising easy to drive on the completely snow covered road. I loved it.
We went to Mom's and picked them up and headed to Jeff. Ellie is getting her pictures taken for Valentine's Day next Saturday and I wanted to find her something to wear.
Then we came home and played in the snow. Ellie liked it as much today as she did yesterday. At least she is consistant.


Then tonight we headed out to grab to quick bite to eat, and then to finally go and visit with Meg and Josh. I had not had the opportunity to hold Emily. She is so precious and beautiful, I almost forgot what it was like to hold a small baby.

Ellie was just as excited to see Emily as we were. Here she is hugging her.
She got so comfortable on Bob, she fell asleep
Ellie became best friends with Candace (Baird).
No comments:
Post a Comment