Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reflection

It is 8:3o and I should be sleeping, but no Ellie woke up ready to play. But she woke up in her bed not ours.

2008 has been such a great year here are some of the best times.

JANUARY

Bob celebrated his 30th Year

FEBRUARY
Wii came into our lives and we were never the same

MARCH
Too many snow days!Ellie's first Easter

APRIL
A Cold Thunder, but Ellie's first

Bob cousin's Wedding

MAY

Ellie's first time swimming/Tyler's birthday party

My best friend Karol (left) moved to Portland :(

JUNE

Bob and Janet celebrated 40 Years of MarriageCharlestown turned 200!

JULY

Too much to list, but this is my favorite pic

AUGUST

Celebrated Maranda's birthday

SEPTEMBER

Celebrated Janet's 60th birthday on the Bell of LouisvilleHurricane Ike = No power for 5 days = week vacation from school

OCTOBER

Breast Cancer walkEllie's first Halloween
NOVEMBER

Ellie's first birthday party
Meghan's Baby Shower


DECEMBER
A wnderful Christmas season
Here's to an even better 2009.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Ellie,
This has been a very memorable year for me also. I have really enjoyed spending the time with you. I look forward on spending more happy and fun times with you.

Love you bunches
Memaw

Anonymous said...

What an exciting year! I can't wait for Emily to get here and make many more memories! Lots of Love!
Megs