Friday, January 2, 2009

New Game


I love to sing, and I love to play the Wii. After spending all day Thursday at home we decided to get out of the house today. We did a little shopping. One of our purchases was American Idol (only a few more weeks until the next season comes on--yah yah) Encore. It is a Karaoke game that has the three judges critic the singer. As soon as I got home I immediately started the game. It was so much fun, I am officially hooked. I put a pot of deer chili on (my first time making chili with deer meat) and invited Meghan and Josh up to hang out.

Meg rockin it out

Josh and Bob in a friendly Mario Kart challenge.

Ellie is facinated with Meg's belly

After we tired of Idol we all settled down to watch a movie. This was such a fun night.

Also: we have completed another few nights of Ellie sleeping in her own bed. YAH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!!!! I con't wait to do it again! I hope Ellie is as facinated with Emily when she's NOT in my belly anymore!