We have been trying to teach Ellie to say please and thank you. She has thank you down in sign language. It is so cute when she signs it. So now I have switched to please. Well those of you who have met Chloe our dog who is like our child, knows how incredibly smart she is. Chloe knows hundreds of words. We taught her to say please when she was a puppy. So whenever we tell her to say please she barks. There are very few times when she is not around Chloe. So anytime Chloe wants something we make her say please.
So this evening when I asked Ellie to say please, she said "ruff." All I could do was laugh. I asked her to say please again and again she said "ruff." I guess it could be worse.
Right now she is walking around the house with a towel on her head. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment