Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Break...finally

The last two weeks have went by so slow at school. We have had so much going on (at school) and mix in an early dismissal plus a snow day, I thought Christmas Break would never get here. But I finished the last day and now I can relax and spend some time with my growing (much too quickly) baby.

Ellie and I went out to eat with Mom, Dad, and Nick last night. Then we ran a few errands, and headed home to sit down and relax.

Here are a few pictures of Ellie. She is really got this walking thing down. She really loves watching the different Christmas movies on TV.

Chloe and Ellie decided to pose for a picture

1 comment:

Jami said...

I just read your mom's blog about Ellie's favorite commerical, the Hershey Kiss one, Cooper does the exact same thing.