Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day

Yesterday because of the ice and little bit of snow, we had a snow day (what's one more day to make up--huh?). I have often expressed my feelings about snow so I will spare you my bitterness. But yesterday I was not really complaining... much. There was nothing on the roads in Clark County and southward. So after Ellie and I slept in, we got dress and bundled up for an afternoon of much needed Christmas shopping. We picked up Sue along the way and headed out to find that perfect gift for Sus and Bob's dad. We think we were pretty successful. We had a nice afternoon of shopping and lunch. Ellie is so good when we are out. Of course she wowed everyone with her smile and cheery disposition.

Also a little note, Ellie is walking. She is, however, one up on all of us. She has no need to walk when she knows that she can crawl must faster. But she is walking more and more each day. Plus she has two more teeth, and working on two more. So that makes...12 I think. WOW. She has a mouth full, no wonder she is always wanting to eat. She has to put them to good use.

No comments: