This has been such a relaxing weekend. We did not leave the house at all yesterday. I am a little sad because it was nearly 70 outside and I did not take advantage of it. But I spent almost the entire day taking the tree down, playing with Ellie and watching 90210 season 6 (a Christmas gift). Later on in the evening Scott, Melissa, and Davy came over for dinner. We were all traditional food out, so Melissa brought Pizza (yum). We had a nice visit. I really miss spending time with my best friend. We both have such busy lives.
She had such a great day
Nap time with Chloe, needless to say shortly after I snapped the picture Chloe moved, she stayed asleep though
After watching David play Wii, she crashed in Melissa's arms
Today started off much the same as yesterday, watching 90210 and laying around. But the sun was shining. Something that has not happened in many days. So around 3:00 I finally reached my breaking point. I had to get out of the house and I needed some me time. So I called Mom and Dad and asked them if they wanted to spend sometime with Ellie. Of course they did, they could not resist her. So I headed to Clarksville, which was pretty pointless, but it was nice just to have time for myself. Ellie is so happy when she spends time at Memaw and Papaws.
The other day I was at Nanny's looking at some old pictures, and I saw one with me in a rocking chair when I was about a year or two. I asked about it, and I found out Mom and Dad had it up in their attic. I have been looking for a chair for Ellie and have not been able to find one. Dad called today and told me I could let Ellie use it. She loved it. She keeps sitting in it rocking and singing.

Me...rockin the 80s!!!!
Ellie...I love this face, it is her serious face
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Ellie could enjoy the chair that you enjoyed when you were little. Maybe her siblings could enjoy it also later.
Sorry I didn't think of it sooner.
Love Mom
Post a Comment